In commercial settings, it’s common to think you need to choose between a practical floor or one that matches your decor. With polished concrete, you get both.
Whether you’re a manufacturing plant or a clothing store, it’s important to be prepped for an influx of people. Polished concrete creates a safe area that’s easy to maintain, and can really accomplish any look you’re going for. See more benefits below:
Commercial and Retail Polished Floor Benefits:
- Cost Savings: Using the slab on grade as the finished floor surface is more cost effective, maintenance costs are lower.
- Resistant to Heavy Foot Traffic: No sealer, wax, or coating to wear off
- Less Maintenance & Longer Service Life: Polished floors are easy to clean, requiring only occasional damp mopping. They also eliminate the need for waxes or coatings as well as the associated labor, time, and expense to apply them. The glossy surface of polished concrete resists the marks of forklift truck tires and staining from oil and chemical spills.
- Resistant to Moisture Transmission Issues: Polished concrete allows the floor to breathe and eliminates issues that arise with other flooring materials that seal off the concrete, such as tile, etc.
- High Light Reflectivity: Important for office lobbies, hotels, restaurants, and other public facilities that want to project a bright, clean, professional image. Also saves energy by reducing artificial lighting requirements.
- Sustainable Flooring Alternative: Polished concrete does not require hazardous coatings, cleaners or adhesives.
- Easy to Clean: Won’t harbor dust, dirt, or allergens
- Available in Wide Variety of Colors and Designs
To inquire about polished concrete for your floor, fill out our contact form today!