Shot Blast Inc. had the opportunity to complete some concrete floor repair at the Philadelphia Museum of Art.
This job was focused on fixing up the commercial kitchen area and involved a number of steps. Our process was as follows:
1. Diamond grind to remove old coatings from floor area.
2. Prime with two component epoxy. Fill all holes and cracks using flexible epoxy.
3. Apply High build two-component epoxy and broadcast quartz until rejection.
4. Sand floor to even out texture.
5. Apply top coat of two component Urethane mortar for non-slip and easy
Take a look at some of the job photos.