What is Concrete Floor Epoxy?
Epoxy resins are chemically resistant, rigid materials that cure at room temperature. Epoxy paint is used on flooring in many industrial and commercial buildings because it is hard and durable. This makes it a perfect option for places with high traffic, like warehouses and grocery stores.
Take a look at how an added floor coating makes a big transformation.
Benefits of Concrete Floor Epoxy
Choosing a concrete floor coating is an important step in preserving a clean service for many years to come. At Shot Blast Inc, we like that epoxy provides many benefits, including the following:
- Easy to clean. An epoxy covered surface can easily be wiped free of dirt and dust. This makes it the perfect choice for factories that deal with day-to-day mess and debris.
- Durable and chemically resistant. An epoxy floor coating adds a protective cover to a surface that lasts for years to come. Plus, these surfaces are protected by a chemically resistant shield.
- Safe. A coating improves the overall safety of a room, as epoxy is slip-resistant.
- Attractive. Epoxy dries to a high gloss shine, and we offer a variety of colors and styles to choose from. Plus, they can improve overall work area brightness.
- Environmentally-friendly. Less maintenance means you are less likely to have to replace the flooring. Epoxy helps to keep a sustainable service looking good for years
- Cost efficient. There’s no risk when investing in concrete floor epoxy. It helps to reduce overall maintenance and cleaning costs. Forget about upkeep costs.
It’s a pretty simple choice. Epoxy floor coatings can helps increase workplace productivity, as it creates an easy surface for transport vehicles, which improves movement of materials and prevents floor damage from hindering efficiency.
Watch the Floor Coating Process